Sunday, August 29, 2010

Gulf Oil Leak and Oil Price

My first car was a Honda Civic 1996. It leaked oil too. This one instant that when my car leaked oil on freshly painted drive-way... it resonated more of a problem than this oil leak in gulf of Mexico. Atleast that is how I felt the way my dad reacted. What I find strange is that how oil price reacted for this BP oil disaster. Usually, when there real problem in any part of the world that is related to oil, price goes up, but that not the case here. In fact, oil price went down by 20%. Have you wondered how this is possible? is BP trying to keep the mass quite with these small incentives?

Any ways there was this group called gulf of Mexico foundation. Which is a environmental group who are assessing the cause and effect of BP oil spill. Their study found that there is nothing to be alarmed. An environmental group asking us not to be worried about one of the biggest oil disaster? Ah did I mention to you that this "think tank" group is funded by BP?

No comments:

Post a Comment